Terms and Conditions of Use Policy
Feel Good Farms reserves the right to remove any user and, or users content for any violation of the following rules, and or for any reason at any time.
1) Feel Good Farms is a family friendly web site, and place of business. There is to be no inappropriate content including the use of profanities, publishing of inappropriate images. Hateful comments that attack individuals aren’t welcome on our blog, and comments that might be spam can, and will result in a user being deleted.
2) There is to be no harassment of any other member of any type.
3) There is to be no unauthorized advertising of any other site or product besides products authorized by the administers of this website.
4) When posting from other sites please cite your sources, it’s very likely that at some time you’ll want to refer to another article or blog post that you read online within your own blog post. While it’s okay to copy a phrase or a few words without violating copyright laws, to stay within the rules of fair use, you must attribute the source where that quote words or article came from.
You should do this by citing the original author’s name and the website or blog name where the quote was originally used along with a link back to the original source.
When in doubt please before posting such content that may advertise another website or link to another site please make your post a draft and check with an administrator, before posting live on our site.
You must also ask permission when citing a few words or a phrase and attribute the source to its original author where acceptable under fair use laws.
IT is important to note and understand that fair use laws as they pertain to online content are still being debated.
If you plan to copy more than a few words or phrases, it’s best to rule on the side of caution and ask the original author for permission to republish their words on our blog.
Asking permission also applies to the use of photos and images on our blog. Unless a photo or image you plan to use comes from a source that clearly gives permission, or you yourself took the picture do not use it on our blog, you must ask the original photographer or source for permission to use it on our blog and have the proper attribution. If the image is not yours. Always use caution and do not publish it or make sure you have permission to use the image. Also ask the permission of the person in the image if it is alright to publish their image in our blog.
Feel Good Farms reserves the right to remove any images or content for any reason at any time.
Any violation of Copyright laws will result in the removal of your membership in our blogging community. * See Below and footer for more information.
Remember, the content on our blog is available for the world to see.
5) Libel or slander of any type will not be tolerated in any way and will result in the immediate removal of users from our blog community.
6) Our users are going to be given Author privileges that will enable them to delete posts, delete published posts, edit posts, edit published posts, publish posts, read, and upload files to publish.
Users may not delete any other users posts, images, edit any other users posts in any way. If you have a problem with a post please report it to a system administrator and let them take care of it. Do not take it upon your self to delete others content. This may result in an immediate removal from our community.
7) Please avoid the use of chat language, use full sentences, try to spell everything correctly, post in English only, and give constructive criticism.
8) Please keep the content and posts in our blog on topic specifically about events on or at the Farm.
Section 107 contains a list of the various purposes for which the reproduction of a particular work may be considered fair, such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Section 107 also sets out four factors to be considered in determining whether or not a particular use is fair.
- The purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes
- The nature of the copyrighted work
- The amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole
- The effect of the use upon the potential market for, or value of, the copyrighted work
The distinction between what is fair use and what is infringement in a particular case will not always be clear or easily defined. There is no specific number of words, lines, or notes that may safely be taken without permission. Acknowledging the source of the copyrighted material does not substitute for obtaining permission. (Source http://copyright.gov/title17/92preface.html )
Under this section of the law Feel Good Farms Blog does not take responsibility for violations of copyrighted works done by its users. Feel Good Farms Inc. will benefit in no commercial way from the posts on its Blog. The Blog is purely for use for the events on its farm, and the gathering together of persons or people who enjoy their time taking part in events on the farm. Any complaint about a violation of copyrighted material will be taken seriously and immediately removed from our Blog. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or violates your intellectual property rights, please provide Feel Good Farm Inc.’s Copyright Agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.To report such a violation please contact email@example.com
and or fill out our contact form with a description of the material.
All other content on this site is to be considered copyrighted material of either Feel Good Farms or their users and to be treated as such.