Play all day run and guns are $25
Operation costs vary
Rental package: +$25 (in addition to game ticket)
Gun Rental $15
We are offering gift certificates for the holidays, birthdays or any special occasion please feel free to contact us for details. (603) 654-2001.
Airsoft is one of the fastest growing outdoor sports these days. When the teams put on the camo, the woods come alive with thrilling action and exciting teamwork. We are constantly adding new features to the Airsoft playing area. Currently, we host a game every Sunday; the warriors that attend flock from all over the northeast to do battle a midst rocky outcrops, dense undergrowth and ambush trails. Hold on to your hats for some late fall airsoft too! To become a participant in our Airsoft Games please submit your full name, age, address, email and phone number. Please read, print and sign our bylaws and waiver. You only need to print the pages that need to be signed. When you come to the farm with your paperwork, a brief introduction and tour will complete your membership duties.
In addition to reviewing the rules, please print, fill out and bring this form with you when attending Feel Good Farms Airsoft
FGF Airsoft Ruleset Updated 3/28/19
- Children must 12 years old or older in order to play they must have a signed waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian, they must be able to follow the directions, rules and regulations, given by Field Marshals at all time. Any player including an adult player can be suspended or expelled from our field or our property for failing to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner at any time.
Eye and Face Protection
- All players are required full seal ANZI Z87.1 rated eye protection with a retention strap, all eye protection must be on before entering the playing field.
- 18 and under must wear a full paintball mask or full seal goggles with hard coverage like a lower mesh faceguard.
- Over 18 is still recommended to wear a full paintball mask, or goggles with a lower faceguard.
- Mesh goggles, ski goggles, shooters & gas masks are not allowed.
- Night vision goggles still must be compliant with our goggle rules.
- Eye pro must be on at all times on the playing field
- Do not remove or ventilate goggles during game. Notify Referees if you need to clear your goggles; so you can do so safely. If caught taking eye pro off for any reason while on the playing field you will be asked to step out of play. If the problem continues, leave.
- If you lose your eye protection in the game; immediately place your arm over your eyes while raising your other hand over your head THEN call “CEASE FIRE”. Do not uncover your eyes for anyone other than a Ref. If you see someone in this position CALL “CEASE FIRE” and notify a ref.
- When in the break area, mags out, guns cleared and safety’s on. Barrel blockers are required. While socks are a substitute gloves, plastic caps etc; do not qualify.
- Holstered guns must have mags out in the break area.
- Dry firing may only be done in the break area with the barrel bag on and muzzle inside an enclosed container. ex: the trunk of a car or a gear bag.
- All GUNS AND PISTOLS MUST BE CHRONOGRAPHED BEFORE USE IN PLAY, YOU SHOULD CHRONO ALL GUNS AFTER CHECK-IN. CHRONO TAPE SHOULD BE REMOVED AT THE END OF THE DAY.
- If you feel anyone has a hot gun; please step out of play and identify the accused to the Ref/staff immediately so the situation can be dealt with.
- Feet Per Second Limitations: All weapons must be chronographed each time they are brought to the field and with .25 gram BB’s
- HPA and Gas rifles must be chronoed with .40 gram BB’s, and locked. This is to calculate for joule creep to remain under the joule limit.
Pistols / Rifles / Shotguns : must be under 420 FPS w.20s or 1.64j
(0) ft MED on semi / 50 ft MED on Full)
LMGs / MMG’s : must be under 400 FPS w/.20s or 1.64 j
(50 ft MED on Full)
Sniper / DMRs : must be under 550 FPS w/.20s or 2.75j
RATE OF FIRE:
-(No weapon may shoot over 25 rounds per second, if over player will be limited to semi auto)
- Boundaries: Our boundaries are clearly marked with yellow tape.
Do not cross outside or shoot through said tape for any reason.
- Boundaries: Our boundaries are clearly marked with yellow tape.
- Permitted items: Asides from chrono’d airsoft guns. Training and foam/boffing swords are allowed and must be checked before use. CO2 foam firing rocket launchers are allowed but may only fire Nerf. Enola Gaye pea grenades and smoke grenades are also allowed, all other brands are PROHIBITED
- Prohibited Items: Firearms and Live Ammunition, Any blade longer than 4 inches, Mace, Pepper Spray or any other non lethal weapon, Improvised airsoft grenades, Pyrotechnic devices, or Potato gun. Absolutely no alcohol or illegal narcotics.
- Field Marshals: Field Marshals are the supreme authority on the field. They are here to give players a fun safe time. Please be respectful and comply with all requests from Marshals. Marshals must be informed of any gameplay problems and real world emergencies.
- Hit Calling: Airsoft is an honor sport, the game hinges on the integrity of the players. A hit anywhere to the body or gear of a player counts as a hit. Friendly fire counts, Ricochets and Gun hits do not count. When hit a player should yell “HIT” as loud as possible, raise his or her dead rag, and assume a non threatening position. Dead players can only use the words HIT, OUT, DEADMAN, MEDIC YES or MEDIC NO. Any other communication will result in a respawn.
- Accusing: Yelling at someone to call their hits is NOT allowed. If you feel a player is not calling their hits, step out of play and identify the accused to the Ref/Staff immediately, and in person. Keep a calm head. You will remain out of play until the situation is resolved. Accusers may be sent to respawn at the referees discretion.
- Medics: Medics are designated players who can heal dead friendlies back to life by tapping them for thirty seconds. Anyone can move a dead friendly player by maintaining physical contact. Medics may not shoot or move while healing a dead player. If a dead player is hit as a medic is healing them, the medic is also eliminated. No meat shields!
- Respawn: A respawn is a designated area that dead players can walk to, tap and come back to life. Players must go all the way to respawn. They cannot start on the way to respawn and stop for any reason before reaching their respawn point. Respawns points are the players responsibilities to defend, spawn camping, although unsportsmanlike, can happen. Players must protect and work together to secure spawns.
- Rules of Engagement: Try and aim for center mass when at all possible. Blind firing is not allowed, weapons should always be shouldered and players should have the ability to aim down the sights when firing. All weapons must be on semi automatic inside of buildings. Full auto fire is prohibited within fifty feet.
- Language and Conduct: All of the following carry the penalty of expulsion from the field if violated.
- Any language that is deemed verbally aggressive I.E. threats, slurs, vulgar gestures.
- Any physical aggression or unwanted physical contact. I. E. striking grabbing, shooting outside of gameplay.
- Theft from private persons or the field
- All patrons are expected to act with integrity and maturity. Anyone who becomes a danger to themselves or the field will be ejected from the facility immediately.
- Aiming or firing at wildlife
- Do NOT climb or ram the buildings, structures or props. Damaging, spray painting, or barricading buildings is not tolerated and players seen doing so will be banned. Please report said behavior.
- Carry all trash out with you at the end of the day, should not be considered a chore, however viewed as general field upkeep/respect.
- Ceasefire: Ceasefire should only be announced in the case of a medical emergency, a fire, or if someone loses their eye protection. Do not call ceasefire if you are tired of being shot or need to defog.
Pack List:(Highlighted red or bolded required for MILSIM)
- Required Uniform for your side
- A Functioning Primary Weapon following games weapon/ammo restrictions
- Ages 18 & Under Must have a full paintball mask or full seal goggles with a lower mesh face guard or similar hard coverage.
- Ages 18 and over are not required but encouraged to wear lower face protection but are required full seal ANZI Z87.1 goggles w/ retention strap at all time. Even with NVG’S
- Water Containing Device – 32oz Minimal. Can be either a camelback, 2x Canteen or other 16oz bottle. Disposable Water Bottles must be marked and brought out with you.
- Food to sustain yourself for up to two days
- Red Rag / Red Glow Stick (for identifying dead during the day and night)
- Good Boots (With Ankle Support)
- Extra Pair of Socks (Incase first pair gets wet, keep in dry place)
- Backpack / Tactical Vest
- Batteries (Spares are highly recommended, bring them charged as there is no guarantee you will be able to charge them while at the field)
- BB’s (Recommended Bio .25’s)
- Speed Loader
- Field Map (Required for Squad Leaders)
- Hand Radio (Required for Squad Leaders) Recommendation is the Baofeng UV-5R
- Writing Utensil (Required For Squad Leaders)
- Watch (Required For Squad Leaders)
- A Signed Waiver
- A Mature Attitude/Good Sportsmanship